At Capgemini Consulting, we live and breathe digital and data! With over 3600 Consultants around the world, we help our clients unleash the power of innovation and capture new opportunities by unlocking the challenges of their transformation.
In fact, we strongly believe that cracking the data problem for our clients is not limited to building a POC or a feasibility study on a predictive model. It's about harnessing the complete data value chain. From incubating new business models to the industrialization of MVPs, we lead our clients in the design and implementation of their digital strategy in a "fail fast, succeed even faster" experimentation mode.
Are you ready to join « the insighters », the core data team of our vibrant community of Hybrid Data Consultants, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Cloud Architects, DevOps Engineers, Full Stack Developers & UX designers? Are you willing to tackle real-world decision-driven data problems? Search no more and apply for this exciting position!
Your Future Role
There is no typical day at Capgemini Consulting, and we wouldn't have it any other way. As a Data Scientist, you will be part of a close-knit team working on data-driven end-to-end projects, from setting up the data strategy to make it live, and your agenda will be very much dependent on your current mission and on the client's needs, exclusively driven by your ability to make an impact in this ever-changing environment.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
- Understand and scoping your clients' business needs
- Structure a cutting edge data-centric approach to address identified needs
- Collect data (both internally & externally, using open data and scraping in particular) as well as audit it
- Wrangle and prepare data - both structured and non-structured
- Implement machine learning algorithms and relevant operational research
- Exchange with the clients on insights and consequences
- Synthesize and delivering results to our clients
- Ramp-up big data & data science skills among our client organization
Internally, you'll be expected to:
- Invest on a weekly basis dedicated innovation time to work on proprietary data science assets
- Participate in business development activities, like responding to digital and data-related requests for proposal
- Gather business intelligence on the data ecosystem
- Structure and share your knowledge in the form of training modules for internal upskilling purposes
- Participate in data events
At Capgemini Consulting, we nurture our most important asset: the human…
vous vous trouvez sur le site Handicap.fr
en conséquence de quoi, pour nos partenaires et sur ces offres,
à compétences égales, priorité sera donnée aux personnes bénéficiaires de l'obligation d'emploi
(loi du 11 février 2005).
pour accéder à l'intégralité de l'offre et aux coordonnées du recruteur, merci de bien vouloir créer un compte candidat ou vous connecter à celui-ci.
You have an exceptional academic background, graduating from a top tier school, with a MSc or a PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics or Mathematics
- Even if your major is not Machine Learning related, any relevant training completed online through a MOOC platform (Coursera, EdX, Udacity, etc.) will be valued accordingly
- You have a first experience (including internships) as a Data Scientist working on real-life models.
- You master reference learning techniques and algorithms both supervised and unsupervised
- You have a « Sixth Sense » for data.
- You have a strong business sense, allowing you to apprehend the client's needs
- You know how to translate a business problem into a model and an algorithmic strategy
- You have solid statistical programming skills (R and/or Python, whatever your religion is)
- You know SQL inside out
- You're an expert in several of these domains:
o Algorithm design and data workflow in distributed environments (MapReduce, Spark)
o Text mining and more specifically Natural language processing
o Image manipulation
o Data Visualization techniques & tools (Tableau, Spotfire, Power BI, D3.js, etc.)
o Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- More generally speaking, we're looking for « T-Shaped » generalists Data Scientists, with a deep expertise in a specific area.
- You have outstanding communication skills, with a strong ability to summarize and share the results of your work to non-experts
Furthermore, you are a team player, self-starter, enthusiastic, fluent in English, with an exceptional attention to details and a strong desire to put your open mindedness and your drive to the service of our clients.
Your unquenchable thirst for knowledge combined with your…
Doctorat, 3ème cycle
Lieu de la mission
Ile-de-France - Paris
Début de la mission
Non rensei € - Non rensei €
pour accéder aux coordonnées du recruteur, merci de bien vouloir créer un compte candidat ou vous connecter à celui-ci.