Référence : CC/FDT/FDT/SC DATA CONSULTANT-8543 Date de dépot :
Description de l'offre
At Capgemini Consulting, we live and breathe digital and data! With over 4000 Consultants around the world, we help our clients unleash the power of innovation and capture new opportunities by unlocking the challenges of their transformation.
Supported by the massive infrastructures and resources of the Capgemini group and its 190 thousands employees - one of the world's leading technology company - we've designed a unique ecosystem of talented individuals to accelerate digital and data driven solutions.
In fact, we strongly believe that cracking the data problem for our clients is not limited to building a POC or a feasibility study on a predictive model. It's about harnessing the complete data value chain. From incubating new business models to the industrialization of MVPs, we lead our clients in the design and implementation of their digital strategy in a "fail fast, succeed even faster" experimentation mode.
Are you ready to join « the insighters », the core data team of our vibrant community of Hybrid Data Consultants, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Cloud Architects, DevOps Engineers, Full Stack Developers & UX designers? Are you willing to tackle real-world decision-driven data problems? Search no more and apply for this exciting position!
There is no typical day at Capgemini Consulting, and we wouldn't have it any other way. As a Senior/Managing Data Consultant, you will be part of a close-knit team working on data-driven end-to-end projects, from setting up the data strategy to make it live, and your agenda will be very much dependent on your current mission and on the client's needs, exclusively driven by your ability to make an impact in this ever-changing environment.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
- Accompany your clients in their digital transformation by leveraging technology innovations and digital services to improve customer experience and promote operational excellence
- Conceive new innovative solutions, business models and service platforms
- Design and implement your clients' data strategy
- Lead multidisciplinary teams of experts including data scientists, consultants, developers & designers during the complete life-cycle of our projects, from design to delivery and industrialization.
- Be the gatekeeper of user-oriented work methodologies (as Scrum Master in agile for example)
Internally, you'll be expected to:
- Invest on a weekly basis dedicated innovation time to work on proprietary data science assets
- Participate in business development activities, like responding to digital and data-related requests for proposal
- Gather business intelligence on the data ecosystem
- Structure and share your knowledge in the form…
vous vous trouvez sur le site Handicap.fr
en conséquence de quoi, pour nos partenaires et sur ces offres,
à compétences égales, priorité sera donnée aux personnes bénéficiaires de l'obligation d'emploi
(loi du 11 février 2005).
pour accéder à l'intégralité de l'offre et aux coordonnées du recruteur, merci de bien vouloir créer un compte candidat ou vous connecter à celui-ci.
You are passionate about data and technology, graduated from a top tier school business or
- You have at least 3 years of experience in management consulting, working for a startup or on
- You have outstanding communication skills, with a strong ability to summarize and share your
beliefs with your client at all hierarchical levels
- You have a great sensibility towards new value creation frameworks, in particular agile
methodology, design thinking and lean start-up
- You are not afraid to hack your day-to-day problems with a small python script or whatever
coding language you're familiar with.
- You are familiar with data manipulation and valorization techniques - in particular machine
learning algorithms, inferential statistics and/or distributed infrastructures
- You enjoy learning about new businesses and gaining business expertise through data &analytics
Furthermore, you are a team player, self-starter, enthusiastic, fluent in English, with an exceptional
attention to details and a strong desire to put your open mindedness and your drive to the service of our
Your unquenchable thirst for knowledge combined with your unparalleled analytical…
Doctorat, 3ème cycle
Lieu de la mission
Ile-de-France - Ile-de-France
Début de la mission
Non rensei € - Non rensei €
pour accéder aux coordonnées du recruteur, merci de bien vouloir créer un compte candidat ou vous connecter à celui-ci.